Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 30

Today was presentation day! I think it went really well, and our teacher said we did great.  She bought us all two cupcakes each from Whole Foods, and they came in a nice container so I could keep the second one for tomorrow.  The peanut butter one I had today was so good. Tomorrow is our final, and then it's one class done already. It's so weird to think that a month has already passed.  Only two and a half to go! My accounting class was pretty much the same today.  I think he just teachers for us WNE kids now, because everyone else in the class stays completely silence and don't even try the exercises so I think he's given up hope on them. Our midterm for that class is almost here too, but I don't think it will be too hard. After class we walked down to Waitrose and Tesco because I realized I actually needed to get travel sized containers so I could put my shampoo and everything in them for this weekend since I am not checking any bags. I thought I had brought a small enough shampoo, but I thought wrong, so needed to get an empty travel container for them. I also got rice cakes, which were helpful seeing as tonight's supper was squid patties (?) or a pea casserole. No lie. Besides taking that short walk, the five of us met to study for our final, and we went down for yoga at 6, which was a nice break. I started packing my backpack for Poland and charged my camera and everything. I also printed out a map of the places I want to go, as we have free time as soon as I get there.  I'm trying to make it to the Wawel Castle before they close at 3:45.  There's also a lot of pretty cathedrals and churches, and the hotel we are staying at is in the center of everything. I'm really excited for this weekend, but even more exciting for Disneyland Paris next weekend! I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to bring my laptop this weekend to Poland, so I'm not sure whether I'll have a blog this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment