Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 22

The wifi here is going to actually kill me.  Currently, I am typing with one hand while holding my laptop in one corner of the hallway where I have exactly one bar of wifi. -_- It really annoys me that I can't even look up quick information on google without struggling for at least twenty minutes for google to load. Anyways, today was another rainy and freezing cold day.  Everyone was in a pretty bad mood, so class went by especially slow.  After class my marketing team and I went down to Tesco to do research for our project.  We needed to compare prices at Tesco and Waitrose so we spent a good time doing that.  After that we went back to finish our project.  We then played pool and ping pong in the common room until supper, which was eh today. After dinner we all just put on sweatpants and stayed in the cold common room until I was too cold so went back up to my room.  In other happy news I finished two more books this week. The most interesting one I finished was an autobiography of Felicia Day, an actress who guest starred on Supernatural (redhead Charlie). It was actually really interesting because she never went to high school but graduated college with a degree in mathematics and music, and she was a violin prodigy.  Anyways, she then went on to make her own Web series which I have currently started watching, with the stop and go of wifi of course.  Now I'm currently debating which book to start now. Besides that, I have kind of rejoined Facebook to connect with people who have also got accepted into the Disney College Program.  It's a good way to ask questions, find a roommate, and just talk Disney.  Everyone just talks about Disney, and all it does is make me more excited for that and Disneyland Paris which is just in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment