Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 17

Today was a very painful day.  I seem to have the cold that everyone in my group shares.  We spent all of Marketing today passing around a roll of toilet paper that we stole from the bathrooms.  I even had to take a nap for the first time since I got here because my head was pounding Also, I have blisters on the soles of my feet due to walking seven miles in boots yesterday.  It's not as bad as it seems, but it does hurt walking around.  Luckily, I did not have my Accounting class today, so right after Marketing I got my sandwich at the cafe and we all ate then took a walk.  We went back to Twickenham again, about two miles away, and just explored a park there and the sites.  We don't have classes until Monday, so we didn't have to stress about finishing the one homework assignment.  When we got back, I finished rereading the Harry Potter series, and took a nap.  I woke up just in time for supper, where we had the option of pasta or pasta to eat.  After supper the four of us went walking around Richmond some more, but we came back early because my roommate is waking up early tomorrow for Barcelona.  Tomorrow Emelia and I are planning to go to the science museum and the natural history museum, both of which are luckily free. After fighting with technology, I was able to skype mom and dad, too, which definitely helped to make me feel better.  Not much to say today, however.  There is probably more to write, but its almost midnight here and my head hurts and I still need to take a shower.  Have a good Friday!

1 comment: