Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 21

I wish I could say it was a super exciting day, but it was quite the opposite.  It was down pouring all day today, and it was super cold.  Food was also pretty terrible today. We got up at 8, went to breakfast, the only meal that doesn't disappoint, and then went to class.  We watched some more Shark Tank episodes, but all of us were pretty quiet and tired, and I tried not to use my current Mickey Mouse voice if I could avoid it.  Accounting was bad as usual.  Our teacher decided to go backwards and teach debits and credits and T accounts, which is what he should have started off with instead of jumping into Balance Sheets, so it was pretty boring as it was a review for me.  After class I grabbed a pre-made sandwich for lunch as the regular lunch line was extremely long and I wanted to start on my homework.  The sandwich was absolutely terrible, but I took a side of melon which I was desperately craving, so that made up for it.  I did all the Accounting homework for this week, because why not, right?  After I finished our group for Marketing had to go meet with our teacher to go over our latest assignment and she showed us different marketing databases to use.  After the meeting I decided to try out the gym because we weren't going to walk anywhere in the terrible weather. The gym is really, really small, and only two machines our of the six were working.  Luckily, that included a treadmill. After the gym I took a shower and went to dinner.  Dinner options were pretty terrible. Today the only choice was a type of cheese pasta, which was less than adequate.  It's annoying that you basically have to eat what they serve you, even if you want to be healthy or something like that.  There was only pasta and the fruit that is there for all meals. Legit that was it. Good thing I store granola bars and food in my room. Anyways, it stopped raining just after supper so we walked down so some people could get some stuff at Tesco.  After that, I just read and plan to go to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment