Monday, September 28, 2015

Day 28

Back to classes today.  It's my last week of Marketing so we are all preparing for our final and our presentations we have to do this week. After dragging myself out of bed for breakfast, we all went to class, then grabbed lunch and went to Accounting.  I don't think any of us were actually paying attention in Accounting as he was just repeating debits and credits to the people who honestly have no idea how they work.  We kept answering his questions but eventually he just silenced the WNE kids so we had no purpose in class today. After lunch I went to the library and worked more on our Marketing paper which is now 22 pages long. I also looked up different things to do in Krakow, Poland, as I got my itinerary for this weekend and we have a lot more free time than I expected.  I then met with my group members and we worked more on our PowerPoint.  We then went to dinner, where they actually served the most amazing bread pudding.  It was more like just french toast, but it was really good.  After dinner we walked down to Tesco to take more pictures for our Power Point and walked by the river.  When it got too cold, we went back to the campus and I decided it was time to finally do laundry. I also caught up on Once Upon a Time, and we finished our paper. And when I saw we finished, I mean Emelia and I did the whole thing while our third group member was AWOL. Nothing too exciting today. I have to wake up for Poland at 4:00 in the morning on Friday, but as I say a lot, sleep is for the weak, or you can sleep when you're dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment