Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 8

After a very rough night involving people partying way too loud, I finally managed to fall asleep at three.  I woke up at 8, ate breakfast, and Emelia and I headed off to the British museum for opening at 10.  It took about an hour and twenty minutes to get there, and we made it on time and without getting lost.  I remember some bits of it from when we saw it in sixth grade but also saw a lot more that I wouldn't have appreciated back then. It was pretty busy, especially int he Egyptian rooms. Emelia and I spent the whole day there, and my plastic container came in handy for eating lunch - no money needed! We came back just in time for dinner, and the lasagna served was actually pretty good. After supper, we all went down to the common room - hot chocolate in hands- and watched the soccer game that was showing.  We also played pool and just sat and talked which was fun.  It was a busy day, but there's not much to write about because my whole day was at the museum. Love you all~

Free wi-fi at the museum = great snapchat filters

Piece of the Parthenon

Cute sign

Cute pub

1 comment: