Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 29

Today was the last lecture and quiz day in our marketing class.  After class the five of us decided to have a picnic by the River Thames and study for our final on Friday.  We grabbed sandwiches from the cafe on campus, I brought my blanket I stole from the airplane, and we walked over to a huge grassy hill that overlooks the river.  It was a beautiful, sunny day out and we ate and studied.  We then took a different path by the river to see some cows, then explored a nearby public garden.  We went back to campus to finish our presentations due tomorrow, and the five of us are split into three different groups, so we are all mad at our third person in each group.  Group projects are never my forte because I get mad when someone doesn't do work.  Emelia and I did most of the work in our group, so we just took over and did the other girl's part too. Dinner was tacos again, and we think it was repeated because they had a lot of taco shells left over, as they were stale and terrible. Nothing good to eat, but tomorrow our marketing teacher is buying us cupcakes for presentation day. I also found out that I don't have to be at the airport until 9:30 now on Friday so I don't have to wake up as early as I previously stated.  After dinner we practiced our presentation and finally finished the whole thing after getting upset at pretty much everyone else in the class. Oh well. We went back to Emelia's room and the five of us decided to start the squat challenge because we were bored. I'm glad that we all get along well because it makes dorming more fun as we get to just chill in each other's rooms. Nothing else too exciting today~

No comments:

Post a Comment