Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Day 16

Today was a typical rainy, cold, Wednesday.  Our Marketing class is still fun as we continued to watch Shark Tank episode.  We are also doing a group project on Tescos, so that should be fun as well.  My Accounting class is the opposite, however.  Our teacher is rather dull and is still jumping all over the place.  The other kids are really lost and there is this one girl who answers every single question incorrectly every time.  However, I know I'm in the right major because I was the first one to correctly do a balance sheet today, and I had so much fun doing it.  I have to thank my high school accounting class for that, though, because our teacher hasn't done a good job teaching it.  I don't mind doing the homework for Accounting, so I finished the whole packet he gave us for the chapter already.  After class I grabbed a grilled cheese for lunch, then went to do my marketing homework, which was to write an update of one Shark Tank company.  I also got ahead and did the rest of the online modules due.  After everyone else finished, we walked to Twickenham in the rain to move around and we needed to go to the Pound Store.  I needed a new cable for my iPad, and I finally gave up my search of finding a stick deodorant, so I settled for a spray on one.  I also gave up trying to find female shaving cream, so I had to get men's.  After that, four of us decided to go to yoga, a four week class that is in one of the rooms on campus.  It was really cramped but fun.  We grabbed supper (I tried my first veggie burger today), then relaxed.  We had a fire drill in the pouring rain today which was not fun, and when I went to put my clothes in the dryer, some nice person had thrown my wet clothes all over the floor.  Definitely one part of dorming I don't like.  Tomorrow there's a free comedy show on campus that we are all going to, and it is the last day of classes for us.  I don't know what our plans are for this weekend, but I'm sure I'm going to be busier than during the school week.  I hope everyone has a good night~

*I tried posting a picture of something cute I saw in Twickenham, but the wifi here is TERRIBLE*

No comments:

Post a Comment