Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 24

Pretty straight forward day today.  Same routine as usual. Went to class, went to lunch (where I was able to get a wrap!!), then did some homework for our group project. After we did our homework we walked down to Tesco to buy some essentials like floss for me and cereal to snack on when the dinner is terrible. I also started writing my Disney College Program bucket list and printed out my tickets and maps for comicon tomorrow in Scotland.  Tomorrow morning all of us are going on a field trip for our marketing class.  We're going to Portabello Market and to a fish and chips place.  I'm then taking the bus to Glasgow.  I'm not sure when I'l be able to write my next blog post tomorrow or Saturday, so don't freak out if there isn't one until Sunday.  We went to dinner, which was nothing to write home about.  I still haven't gotten any mail, to answer that question.  I also tried looking for a camera today while in Tesco but I can't find a place that sells them.  Hopefully it will come in. My roommate says that I have to add 2 weeks to the arrival date because even though it is amazon.co.uk, it still comes from the United States so it takes longer.  I don't know. Tonight we are celebrating a girl in our group's birthday, so we are all going to the common room to hold a movie night and someone is bringing a cake.  Someone else bought balloons to blow up so it will be fun. Nothing else quite too exciting today. Have a good weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment