Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 60

Today was a nice day to recover.  I couldn't sleep too well though so I woke up at 8 and went to breakfast.  Campus is really quiet so I was the only one at breakfast. I then took a shower and then my roommate, Emelia and I walked down to Twickenham to go to poundland to go on a supply run, which I will admit included Halloween candy. We then walked back and got lunch, and then caught up on TV shows and we played cards and watched movies in the common room. People decorated the campus today for Halloween and the dining hall is all covered in decorations and it looks really festive. They also labeled all the dinner food something spooky, like Blood Bath for tomato soup and we had caramel apples. It was actually a fun dinner as no one was there and the cafeteria workers were so nice and were playing Halloween music. Tomorrow night for Halloween we are going to watch all the Halloween Town movies and eat candy, and order take in as we don't get supper tomorrow night. It's going to be really fun.  Tonight all of us are starting on some readings we have to do for Monday, as homework is still never far away, even on break.

No comments:

Post a Comment