Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 42

Today was a pretty bad day to be honest. I slept past 8 for the last month and haven't gone to bed before midnight, so the lack of sleep is slowly but surely catching up to me. This class I'm taking now did not help in the slightest. My friends think the teacher has it out for me, and I'm starting to agree with them. They say that she's annoyed that I know all the answers, because towards the end of class she just kept telling me all my answers were wrong. She asked when WWII ended, and I said 1945, and she said, actually it was more of 1946, which I don't think is right. Also, I answered another question and told me it was wrong, but then Emelia wanted to prove a point so raised her hand, said exactly what I said, and the teacher told her she was correct. Needless to say, I was in a terrible mood by the end of that class because I was getting so frustrated that my correct answers apparently weren't correct. The teacher was also rude to my roommate, who said that there was 27 countries in the EU instead of 28, and the teacher yelled at her for not doing the reading because if she had she would clearly know there was 28 countries. Accounting was just as miserable, not in the same way but in the boring sense. He just lectures for an hour and a half and that's not a real helpful way to learn how to calculate numbers or actually do accounting when you're not doing the math yourself. After class our WNE teacher was holding a study session for our midterm tomorrow, so I went with my roommate and Emelia's roommate. The teacher was rude to me especially again, and the three of us left early because I needed to leave before I got mad, and my laundry was almost done anyways. She's also making the four of us who are going to Brussels individually present on Monday on the movie that we are missing. We're the only people who have to present, and no one else, so it seems a little unfair since we're borrowing the movie to watch tomorrow night so we won't miss anything. Anyways, after the study session we all went to study and do our homework. We have a midterm tomorrow and had five articles to read and take notes on, so we didn't go anywhere. I feel like I'll do well on the midterm because it's mostly history and economic stuff, but who knows with this teacher. I was just getting so fed up with her today. Nothing else really happened today because we were so busy doing work. I managed to watch the new Doctor Who, and that's about it. I already miss Disney, too. On the plus side, Mom and Dad are coming to visit so that will be fun! And I'm uploading more pictures of Disney because I don't feel like studying anymore. I'm excited for this Brussels trip. I have to be at the airport at 6:30, though, so that will be another early morning. I return on Saturday so I have a good portion of my weekend still.

Found that statue

Notice my winter coat and gloves

Rockin Roller Coaster freaked me out

Me and SpiderMan

Skull Rock

Halloween decoration

Inside the Castle

Space Mountain-How cool is the outside?!

Entrance!

MY FAVORITES GUIDO AND LUIGI

Ratatouille section

Aw

Stitch Live

Toy Story land

Cute decoration and little kid



No comments:

Post a Comment