Sunday, October 18, 2015

Day 48

Today was a busy day. I woke up earlier than expected, but I enjoyed the time I spent sleeping in. I started to make the extra presentation that we have to present tomorrow about Brussels, then went for brunch with Emelia. After brunch, I started making a study guide for our final on Wednesday and started working on another presentation that is due on Thursday. At about 3, we all took a break and walked down to the little market that happens on Sundays to grab a snack. We also went to get Euros and I bought a European charger as I had been using my roommates for the previous trips, but she is coming to Italy with us so now we both need one. After our walk we continued to study and research more on our presentation. Thankfully this class is over this week. We went to the very terrible supper, where we learned that our Saturday and Sunday meals are actually prepared on Friday. We also learned that they cook pasta by putting the uncooked noodles and sauce together and then cook them in the oven, so we finally found out why they taste bad. After dinner, we worked more on the presentation, then started to print out all our information for Italy. We all booked a gondola ride and walking tour of Venice, and Emelia and I are looking into a day trip to Florence and Pisa to see Michelangelo's David statue and the Leaning Tower of Pisa.  I printed out all our information and created an itinerary because I just know I'm going to be the person to lead everyone to our hostel and to all the locations and figure out the metro and bus lines. It is going to be stressful trying to get there, but everything will work out. I'm excited for this week trip, if only I survive the two finals and this class. I have another field trip on Tuesday that takes all day, which is annoying because she expects us to study for the final but yet we aren't supposed to come back until after supper. Nothing else new today. This week will be stressful but it's almost Italy time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment