Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 37

Today was another rainy day. My class was terrible as usual. Our teacher is interesting, to say the least. She pauses a lot randomly when talking and won't really respond when you answer a question. We have a midterm on Tuesday, which is so weird because we've only have three classes so far. Tomorrow we are going on a field trip to the Docklands, which does not even sound remotely interesting. It's all about the trade of London and we have an assignment to do for it.  Luckily, the teacher was nice enough and gave me an extension to Sunday night, so I have time to write it on the train ride and submit it later. I went to my accounting class, which was boring too, and afterwards we all got lunch and walked to the post office. I traded some pounds for euros, and bought some stamps and postcards to send. After that we all had to get started on our homework for this weekend. We have to read an 84 page article on the EU, which is the most boring reading I've had. We also had to get started on our study guide for our test on Tuesday, because my friends were nice enough to study with me before I left so I could enjoy my weekend. I'm leaving from St. Pancras station at 3:04, and am coming directly straight from the Docklands museum unfortunately. I should be in Paris at 7, and then it's about a 1-2 mile walk from the train station to our hotel. I packed up my food in my backpack to save money on meals, and hopefully I can drop my stuff off at the hotel, and get my tickets, and catch the firework show at Disney tomorrow night if everything goes smoothly. I leave Sunday at 5, so I have a good 2 and a half days at Disneyland Paris. I can't wait to post pictures tomorrow night. I'll have my laptop with me because I need to do my assignment for the weekend. I also am staying up until 2 am to watch the Supernatural season premiere when it shows in the US. I'm about to go take a nap then wake up. So many exciting things to come! I can't wait to go to Disneyland Paris tomorrow! The highlight of my entire trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment