Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 49

Today was another busy day. My first class went by very slowly, and she got mad at us since only about five of us did the readings due today. Our presentation on our trip to Brussels went well, though. After class, we went to Accounting where we just reviewed for our midterm on Wednesday. I have to buy a calculator at Tesco since he won't let us use our calculators on our phone, and I didn't think to bring one. That test is going to be mostly about memorizing where all the numbers go instead of actually calculating them. After accounting we all just started studying for our one midterm and one final. I started working on accounting and the study guide for our WNE class, and eventually it was already supper time. After dinner we met up with our teacher to go over our study guide and I always feel more confident after it. I then started watching Game of Thrones, after finishing the first book, and continued working on Accounting.  Emelia and I decided not to book our trip to the Leaning Tower of Pisa because it became too expensive, so we are looking at other places to go to. Nothing too exciting, I did wash and homework. Tomorrow we have an early field trip and we are going to a Bangladesh restaurant that WNE is paying for. Then we are continuing to study.

*Dad~ I need help with my phone. It says that most of my storage is used by 'other', but I don't know how to get rid of that. I deleted all my messages, notes, etc., but it is still the biggest bar when I plug it into iTunes.~*

No comments:

Post a Comment