Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 51

One more class and it is finally over. The midterm was pretty easy, but it was a lot of writing for three hours. My Accounting midterm went pretty average.  I was the only person out of our group who got the Balance Sheet to actually balance, but the statement of cash flows didn't work out for me so I just added number until I got it to work out, which is not the technical way of doing so. It was a rush to finish though because we only had 50 minutes, so I was scribbling down all the answers. The rest of the day was pretty boring. We have our last presentation for the class tomorrow on the chocolate industry and child slavery, and we just worked on that. I went to the gym because I was bored and it was raining out, then we packed for our Italy trip. Dinner was actually terrible tonight, so I cannot wait for actual food in Italy. For our Italy trip, we apparently don't get wifi for our hostel in Venice, so just a heads up for that. Tomorrow it's going to be an adventure to get to our hostel as we need to quickly figure out the bus and metro system, but I'm praying that it will go well. It's real stressful to be honest. I might have to get an uber if we don't find our way. It will also be late at night, so that never helps when seeing street signs. I'll text when I get there, though. My phone finally downloaded the IOS9 update, and my other storage finally went down, so my phone is working so far. Nothing else new today. Like I said yesterday, I'm not bringing my laptop so this will probably be my last post until next Wednesday/Thursday when I come back from this trip. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment