Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 41

Today was my last day at Disneyland Paris :( We went for opening and managed to get a lot done before we had to go back to the hotel to catch our train. We headed straight towards Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (because it is the best version of the ride ever), then went to Peter Pan (only 20 minute wait- unheard of!), Pinocchio, Pirates of the Caribbean, and then Big Thunder Mountain again for a total of 5 times. On the way out we grabbed some lunch because both of us had run out of rice cakes or peanut butter sandwiches then caught our bus back to our hotel. We quickly packed up our stuff, then went to the train station to catch our train. We bought dinner and our journey home began We had an hour layover in Lille, but besides that it went by quickly, especially since I was sleeping for all of it. It was weird going back an hour in time back to London so our two hour train ride from Lille to London was technically only one hour long. We then had a 45 minute Tube ride back, but of course there was an issue and we couldn't get directly to Richmond so we had to take a bus ride that was another half hour, not including the mile walk back to campus. I'm back at school now, and I have class first thing tomorrow, and a midterm on Tuesday. There's an 84 page reading due tomorrow for class, and this teacher is pretty terrible. Anyways, I miss Disney already. Luckily this time I know I'll be back in a park in January :D I hope you like the pictures! I couldn't take a lot of photos on my phone because I'm running out of space.

Who sees a Mushu stuffed animal?!

The entrance to Disneyland Paris (that's Disneyland Hotel)

Castle

Space Mountain photo (notice no watermark)

Mad Hatter



Random pirates photo (Where's Alyssa)


Jedi Burger

Fall Decorations were up

Window Display

No comments:

Post a Comment