Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 36

This class is going to be very painful. It is basically another economics class, and there is so many readings to do and take notes on. Tonight we had to read more than 60 pages about the gold standard in the world and how the exchange system works. It was really painful and took so much time out of our day today. We also had an actual written assignment too. I definitely miss watching Shark Tank. I still don't really know what the class is actually supposed to be about, and no one participates except the row where I sit. It got so bad that she wouldn't let me or Emelia talk for the rest of class, which I hate so much when teachers do that because I want to talk. After class I grabbed lunch and my roommate and I headed over to Kingston. I have lost too many socks since I've been here, so I needed to buy more socks, a new black tank top after the strap finally broke after hanging on,  and a bra that was destroyed in the wash. I went to Primark because it was really cheap, and my roommate wanted to take a picture of this art display of knocked over phone booths. No one else wanted to come with us because they wanted to get a head start on the homework. The bus we took actually hit a lot of cars on the way there, and they don't even care. It was a scary bus ride. When we got back, Emelia and her roommate were asleep, after swearing that they were going to do work. I think I'm the only person in my class who doesn't take a nap. I don't know how people do it. My roommate went to take a nap and I did all the homework. People right now are still doing it and I finished it before supper, so I got the chance to read more and watch Once Upon a Time. I FaceTimed Stephen too, which was good. Nothing else new today. Almost time for Disneyland Paris :D

No comments:

Post a Comment