Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 90

Day 90! Three months gone! This morning I brought the rest of my souvenirs and summer clothes to Mom and Dad's hotel so they could pack them. We then went to grab breakfast and took the bus for about a half an hour to Hampton Court Palace where Henry the VIII and some other rich people lived. The Palace itself was absolutely huge with kitchens, gardens, rooms, etc., to see. The gardens were hard to see since it was cold, windy, and rainy, but the rooms were really pretty. Afterwards we took the bus (For free!) back to Richmond and grabbed lunch at a pizza place nearby. I had this really good pasta and mom gave me the rest of the pizza to bring back to school with me. We then grabbed dessert at Whole Foods (I got a turkey cupcake) then walked back to Mom and Dad's hotel. We said goodbye, and Mom and Dad waited for a taxi to drive them to Heathrow. Three more weeks and I'll see them again. I went back to school, started the homework for this weekend, and skipped the disgusting dinner at Richmond. We spent the rest of the day finishing up homework and studying for an Accounting quiz. School again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment