Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 84

Today was the first day of my new class. Its a statistic class that is supposed to be a continuation of my QR math class from last semester, so all we did today was tried to review. It didn't work that well though because all of us were trying to be on the wifi on our laptops so none of us were able to open the class assignment. I don't think the teacher knew how bad the wifi is here on a daily basis. Our homework was a test based on last semester, and I'm actually surprised I got an 87 because last semester's class was a blow off course so I don't remember learning anything. We had a quiz in Accounting today that didn't go real well. We were allowed to bring notes and all the examples problems he did during class, but yet the quiz didn't have any resemblance to any of the questions or notes, so we pretty much guessed. After class it took us about two hours to finish, and I had to do more to get ahead for the week for when Mom and Dad get here tomorrow. After dinner we did Accounting homework, and we all sat curled up in bed since it was freezing cold everywhere in Richmond. No ones heat worked so we all had ten layers on and didn't get up out of bed. I swear someone left the windows open all night. Tomorrow Mom and Dad are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment