Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 85

Mom and Dad are finally here! Class went by relatively quick, then I went to their hotel to meet up with them. I introduced them to Nando's for lunch, then we went to the Tube station to go to Baker Street.  We went to the Sherlock Holmes Museum (where I got a picture in front of 221b Baker Street). We discovered that people think that Sherlock Holmes actually was a real person who existed, and not just some made up character.  After that Museum we walked to the Wallace Collection to see some art.I showed Mom and Dad the painting that was in Frozen and my personal favorite piece of art from that collection. We then got on the Tube and went back to Richmond, grabbing some dessert at a local cafe. I then showed Mom and Dad my room at Richmond, gave them my chocolate I had bought for them from Belgium, and then went to their hotel to get my Oreos and People magazines, which I am currently doing all the crosswords right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment