Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 72

Today was a very packed day. I had two quizzes, one in each class, and a long case study to write as well. After our first class, we then had to go straight to Accounting, then ran down to get Euros out for Ireland tomorrow. We then ran back up, and changed as we were going to Tea Time with our Western New England teacher. Tea Time was at a nearby hotel and it was super fancy. We got tea, scones, little desserts, and finger sandwiches and it was so delicious. We, unfortunately, sat with our teacher, and she kept asking us questions about tea and the history of it while the other table was talking normally. It was really nice though as it was paid for and the food was really good. None of us ate dinner at Richmond because we were so full from tea. Tonight is going to be a long night because everyone is registering for classes at 3 am, so we are  all staying up with each other and watching TV and playing games. I'm not sure if I can register for my one online class because I am technically withdrawn as a student, but I'm trying. Supernatural also shows at 2 am, so I figure I might as well watch that too. Tomorrow Emelia and I are leaving rightaway after school to go to Cork Ireland. I'm not bringing my laptop because we are staying in a hostel, so no blog post until Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment