Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 91-92

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. I went to the gym and told myself I would write it after but I fell asleep. Anyways, yesterday wasn't that interesting. Our class was boring, I got an A on the Accounting Quiz that I didn't even know what it was on, and did more homework. I went to the gym, ate terrible cafeteria food and all my strawberries, and that's about it.  Today President Caprio from Western New England came to our class and just sat and watched the class. Of course he came on the day where the wifi didn't work at all, so our class was a real struggle because we need wifi to do everything. Our homework today took a long time, but afterwards we took a walk just down to town and back. I also bought tickets to the Harry Potter Tour for Saturday so that should be really fun. Tomorrow we are leaving for Manchester at 9:40, and we are getting each meal paid for and we are going bowling tomorrow night. The only downside is that we have to dress up, and then go straight to bowling, so we'll stand out.  It also means we have to get up a lot earlier. But we should be back on Thursday, but it will make this week go by super quick. It's already December 1! I'll be home soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment