Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 71

Today was pretty fun. Class went by slow, as usual, but afterwards Emelia, her roommate, my roommate, and I (I call us the four of us), decided we needed a break and decided to go shopping at Covent Gardens. We just walked around, ate some good cookies at this amazing cookie places, and of course found a Disney store. I got this sweater that says I <3 London, but the heart is a Minnie bow with the British Flag in gems. Real cute. It was really fun to do something so normal, and we made it back just in time for dinner. We ate dinner then went to do our homework, and luckily the chapter we had to read was actually short for once. Emelia and I worked out our details for Cork, and we finished all our homework and everything. Tomorrow we have class and then have a field trip from 3:30-5. We are going to Tea Time at a hotel with our teacher, so that will be fun, if only our teacher weren't going, but it's paid for so that's always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment