Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 80

Today was my last class with this teacher. We had our debate but it was really lame. We didn't even stand up and I had this whole Power Point to accompany my debate and we sat and read our arguments. She also chose from our questions to what to ask people so she didn't choose the questions I wrote down that ripped people apart :( After that she just talked about the problems we will supposedly have readjusting back to the States. After class the five of us walked down to Tesco to replenish our supply of rice cakes and food and then went back up. I started sorting through my souvenirs (which is a lot more than I realized) and relaxed until supper. We ate early and then met up with our teacher at the Lass who wanted to have a going away meeting. It was pretty awkward but it was nice. The five of us then went to play card games and watch TV, but FINALLY my email came out saying an exact time to register for my Disney classes. I ran down to the computer lab and got the classes I wanted. I'm taking Disney Leadership and Disney Heritage starting Feb. 15 to March on Mondays from 1:30-6. Registration for other classes from March - April opens later, so I'll try to take the other heritage class, which is supposedly the best class. Both classes were free, so I'm so excited to take these!

No comments:

Post a Comment