Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 104

This morning was pretty relaxed. I woke up at 10, took a shower, grabbed brunch with everyone at 11:30, then headed to the Victoria and Albert Museum. I still swear that we visited it before, but it was absolutely huge with six floors. A lot of it was pieces of furniture and dresses from Napoleon's time and Louis XIV, but there was also Renaissance and Medieval stuff and artifacts from Asia and Africa as well. After the museum I grabbed a hot apple cider at Starbucks for a guilty pleasure, then went back to Richmond. I made it just in time for dinner pretty much, then after dinner we studied kind of for accounting and started cleaning out our stuff. Professor Hamakawa got the five of us tickets to see Cinderella on Richmond Stage which is super awesome and I'm excited. He's also taking us to see Hyde Park at Christmas again, which will be nice.  Tomorrow is my final exam, but not until 6:30 at night so I think I'll just do wash and start packing or something tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment