Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 101-102

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday, I've been getting forgetful. Yesterday was a really good day, though.  It was our last Western New England class and we submitted our last homework. For lunch there was actual turkey to be put on sandwiches, and not just sliced turkey. After lunch I then noticed I had a package! This was the package Mom and Dad sent me in October and I just got now. I also got a camera charger which I ordered September 1, never got it, and Amazon resent it to me. So now I have 2 camera chargers. The Easy Mac was much needed, though, and I think the package came at the perfect time. Yesterday we didn't do much except walk into town and then walked by the River Thames. It's really getting to us that we are only here for about a week more. We then went back and celebrated our last class with a cake-brownie thing we split at Tesco. This morning we all went to Portobello Market because Dana was getting her friend something that she saw there earlier in the year. After that we ran into our teacher in town so we sat and talked with him and his wife. We saw them again at dinner and I really think he might think we're following him. Dinner seemed so good at first- pasta and chicken noodle soup. However, both were extremely spicy. They put jalapenos in the soup for some reason so literally all of us were dying and didn't end up eating anything because we were crying. After supper we started to unpack our backpacks and started studying for our Accounting final on Monday. Tomorrow Emelia and I have our day trip to Cambridge and we have to leave here at about 7:45 which will not be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment