Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 105

Well, I just got done taking my Accounting final. It was pretty hard, but I don't think I did terrible.  The rest of my grades for this semester are out, and I got a 4.0 GPA. Accounting only counts as a pass or fail class, so that grade doesn't count overall. Today I went to the gym, took a shower, ate lunch, then continued to clean the room.  All my pictures are off the walls and my shelves are bare. It's almost depressing. We studied again for Accounting, and finished our final reflection essay that we had to do for tomorrow. Finally, there is no more work to be done! Hamakawa planned a lot of things for us to do this week.  Tomorrow night we are seeing Cinderella, and tomorrow morning the five of us are going to see Big Ben for the last time and spend our time out. Wednesday we have a Christmas lights walking tour, Thursday a group reflection meeting, and Friday we are going to Hyde Park again. Five more days and I'll be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment