Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 99

Today was a pretty fun day. I had eggs for breakfast, in case anyone was wondering or thought differently. During class I just finished the homework, but luckily there's only two more days left. So far I'm looking at a perfect GPA, so hopefully that holds true. After class the five of us decided to do some Christmas shopping at Camden Market and to get lunch there instead of those sandwiches since we didn't have Accounting. I got some souvenirs for Tam and Tien, and finally got my Cereal Killer Cafe meal. I got a bowl of cereal called Marshmallow Submarine which had a whole Twinkie at the bottom (hence submarine) and had a mixture of random cereals that I never heard of. I also got a hot chocolate that was literally the best thing I have ever eaten. It was the most beautiful work of art. So worth it. Anyways, we hung out there for a while, then made it back to Richmond. None of us really felt like eating supper, so we just finished homework and watched Christmas movies instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment