Friday, January 29, 2016

Disney College Program - Training Updates

Yesterday training went really well. We got to sample more of the menu, and our trainer even gave us a courtesy card which gets signed by the manager and put on our record saying we did really well and it enters us into a cast member raffle. Today we just walked around Hollywood Studios and were told everything about every location. We got to skip lines for all the rides, and go inside all the restaurants that weren't open yet. We got to see the Cast Member only store and saw Lights, Motors, Action too. It was really fun, and afterwards a couple of us that work together stayed at the park and went on the rest of the rides. We were going to stay for Fantasmic but I went home to finish my homework and listen to the lectures. My internship work should be sent to me tomorrow, so I'll be plenty busy. Sunday is my only day off so we're spending it in the Magic Kingdom. Nothing too exciting, but everything is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment