Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Disney College Program - Housing

Today started off to be a boring day, but became very packed. I slept for about 12 hours last night, which made me feel better, then woke up and ate breakfast. I then waited until my housing meeting at 1 to walk over to Commons. The housing meeting was pretty fun. They asked more trivia and played Disney music and I wish that all colleges could be like that. They showed us different activities and events that go on, and next week there's a French night where we get French food and get to meet Beauty and the Beast characters. Literally my dream school event. It also just talked about basic rules about what not to have, room inspections, and safety. After the meeting I walked back, dropped my stuff back, and decided that I couldn't sit still for that long. I then took a walk around Patterson and saw where the laundry and everything was, and called Mamma for about 40 minutes while I walked around the apartment complexes. I told her how it was really cool to see people walking around with their costumes on. When I got back, Laura asked me and Margaret (Maggie, my roommate) to go to get Dole Whip at the Polynesian. I grabbed my tissues and decided to go, not missing out on the chance to get a Dole Whip. We took the bus there, ate our Dole Whips, which are literally heaven, and decided to just walk around. We then took the Monorail all the way around to see the Castle. Afterwards it was around 7, so we decided to just stay the hour to watch Wishes, the firework show, on the beach at the Polynesian. Lilo and Stitch was playing on an outside movie screen, so we sat down and watched in the 60 degree weather :D Brooke and Monica, who were sleeping when we left, joined us at the Polynesian and all of us together sat on the beach and watched the fireworks over the castle from across the lake, and it was pretty amazing. We have nothing planned for the next two nights, especially since we cancelled our reservation at Chef Mickey's because no one wanted to pay after they found out how much it was, so it will be pretty boring. Unless we do something, I probably won't write a blog about me watching the new Supernatural tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment