Thursday, February 11, 2016

Just an Update

Today was a really stressful day. I just got done taking my 70 minutes finance exam and I ran out of time to answer one question and I'm not sure how I did on the rest. Hopefully I'll get at least a B at this point. Today at work I was called out for my purple hair and for not putting enough ice in the cups when the ice was running out in the first place. I got another nametag that has my Star Wars planet of choice on it, which is kind of cool though. Also, I wore black ankle socks because I ran out of clean regular black socks, and of course they noticed that too, so now I have to do more laundry. Besides that, work went by fast again. All I did was pour sodas and buss tables today, but next week a group of us are going to see Deadpool, so that's exciting. My Disney classes start on Monday and registration for the new classes for the second half of this semester also open on Wednesday. I'm trying to get the other half of my Disney Heritage class that I'm taking. Nothing else new here. Inspections are next week so I have to go do some chores. Love you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment